Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mercury Retrograde is coming...

Just a short note to tell you Mercury Retrograde in Gemini, will be here May 26th to June 19..
I think it is fun to watch and pay close attention to the things you do during this time..They tell you it is all about redoing...replanning, reanything..Sometimes, during this time, if you buy something new/sign contracts you may have to get things redone..Whether you believe in Astrology or not, it is fun to see where this planet will take you..write things down and see if Mercury has caused a little upset.
During the retrograde I will do the same..then we can compare notes.
Always remember, the choice is yours..you rule the stars, the stars do not rule you..

Till next time, keep looking up..

13 comments:

gr8tfulgirl said...

Will be keeping an eye on that one!xo

Anonymous said...

I'm an Aquarius and a lot of the character traits associated with it is pretty much spot on.. I sort of 'believe' it!

By the way, thanks so much for your reply on my blog on my last entry, it was so lovely!!

Hey Harriet said...

That's interesting. I've never heard of Mercury Retrograde. Like 'nuvonova' said about her character traits being spot on with her starsign, mine are also. I'm a Libran. I've not decided whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. As Librans are very indecisive...

High Desert Diva said...

Ah...knew it was coming up, just didn't know the exact dates. Thanks

Sarah McBride said...

sheesh Mercury is always in my retrograde. I feel I am always having something redone, upset or whatnot. i think my mercury retrograde is permanently stuck sometimes.

Kims Art said...

That explains everything! Thanks for sharing that with us.

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

I'm just stopping by to tell you that you are like a ray of sunshine to us every time you come and visit our blog, so you didn't miss this one. You are this one!

Thank you for joining in and stopping by. Jon and I really appreciate your participation in our blog.

Unknown said...

didnt know about that...very interesting facts :)

Sandra Evertson said...

Good to know, great blog!
Sandra Evertson

picciolo said...

hey, I managed to leave a comment on your blog at last!! I will be back!
: )

Rosihue said...

That darn mercury!

Unknown said...

LOL, we have been planning on moving and signing a new lease during those dates... hmmmm... maybe not!!

sewnanawhereareyou? said...

I just saw this I would like to know more!any suggestions? nana