Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mercury Retrograde

Today we start a Mercury Retrograde..till May 30th when the planet will go direct.

I like to put this up,every now and then..even though Mercury goes retrograde, about three times a year..I think this year it will be four.

Sometimes, things are a bit slowed down..Computers can cause trouble, trips can be delayed and watch signing contracts..just read them very carefully.
Anything with a "re" in front of it, is now a good time to do..Mercury represents the mind/communications..

It is interesting to write down things and see what happens..I have to be truthful, so many things happen everyday in our lives.. I would swear the planets are having a field day with my Astrology Chart.


Till next time, keep looking up.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh shoot I thought this began tomorrow. Must be why my huge check got lost in the mail haha. This one lasts a while too, will keep my eye on the road & any/all contracts. Thanks for the reminder :-)

Elayne said...

Very interesting,
Thanks for being such a good friend.

Unknown said...

Interesting reading, tks.

Rosihue said...

Dang Mercury!!! ;)

Chubby Chieque said...

Oppsss... this is awesome... what an educational post you have today, Lady?

Enjoy your week-end & lots of hugs---

Sarah McBride said...

wow, mercury seems to be in retrograde all the time for me. Now I shall have to be extra careful.!!