Friday, November 6, 2009

Fingerprint Friday.




As much as I dislike snow..there is a beauty that only God can create..the first snowfall.
Woke up this morning and there it was. Should be gone by this afternoon and I will be happy.
No matter how much I dislike winter, it gives a beautiful picture and I am always thanking God.
You can't like everything in life, but you can always be thankful. So here is our Fingerprint from God..Make sure you visit Pampering Beki's blog for other wonderful fingerprints.
Till next time, keep looking up.

4 comments:

artsyclay said...

Brrrrr but pretty! Congratulations on the new grandbaby and I hope you'll post pictures soon. ♥

littlebird said...

there is something so wonderful about the fresh, clean whitewash that is snow. : )

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Whaaaa? Snow already? Wow.

Unknown said...

You can't like everything in life, but you can always be thankful

Best. Advice. Ever!

Thanks for always showing us the ways to appreciate everything, even the snow! Stay warm my friend :-]