Saturday, February 20, 2010

This picture broke my heart..


I could not let this picture go by without saying something. I am so embarrassed by our president and the way they had the Dalai Lama leave the White House.
The Dalai Lama being a very humble man, would never say a word.
What is happening to respect? This picture really makes me wonder what is going wrong in America and the people we have elected to represent us.
My blog is not political, but this upset me very much. This is a holy man and to be treated this way, I am horrified.
Till next time, keep looking up.

3 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

I don't know the whole story, but the dalai lama looks as if he is being taken out a side entrance! I am not politically passionate either, but this disturbs me too!

dianasfaria.com said...

could it have been a security issue?

Unknown said...

Was just going to ask the same thing as Lily. I wonder if they did it to avoid a mobbing at the front or back entrances???

OH WAIT!

I'd wager there usually isn't trash there, with the 42"+ of snow they had I bet it piled up because trucks couldn't get in to clear it.