Friday, October 22, 2010

Fingerprint Friday With A Blue Moon.




They call it a Blue Moon, when the full moon happens twice in a month..Well, here is our Blue Moon..Nothing more beautiful, to me, than a full moon. As a child I use to look for the face on the moon.


This shot is taken as it goes behind a pine tree..Interesting, don't you think?


A beautiful Fingerprint from God..


Putting up an older shot of the moon, so you can see his face.
Be sure to check Pampering Beki for other Fingerprints from God..
Till next time, keep looking up.

4 comments:

artsyclay said...

Very very beautiful! I love the moon too. When I was a little girl, my aunt said, It's not a man in the moon, it's a woman! I asked, how do you know? and she said, Because she's wearing lipstick! I've tried to see the lipstick ever since.

Wishing you a blessed Fingerprint Friday! xoxo

Gloria said...

Wonderful shots of the moon, I noticed our bright moon last night too. Never have been able to see the face, but my kids tell me what kind of expression he has.
Smile today. :)

Chubby Chieque said...

How are you over the Big Apple in this chilly days?

It seems your having a relaxation looking up to the moon as I use to do.

Though, Full moon gives me & my loveones a hard time, we still sit in our open porch geasing at the sky & appreciate of it's beauty.

Hope you're enjoying your days.

Happy Sunday, Lady C!

much love,
/chie

Jenn Flynn-Shon said...

I simply love the moon, especially when she is full and shining in all her beautiful lighted splendor! Wish I had a camera when I caught sight of it the other night but since I didn't I'll revel in your amazing shots instead...so thank you ♥