Monday, December 5, 2011

Getting Ready For Christmas.
















Well, we made it through the Thanksgiving storm..would you believe, it has been pretty nice since then..Course, I was down with a cold..but feeling good again and ready to go..Here are a few decorations we have up..I have to laugh..it is done for the grandchildren..but every morning..we light all the lights and enjoy our coffee here, sitting in the corner..second childhood, I guess..
Nothing like enjoying the simple things in life..it doesn't take much to keep us happy and so thankful we realize this.



Till next time, keep looking up.

6 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Such Christmas beauty! I love the twinkle lights myself. Yes! I guess second childhood or is it the child in us tha comes out. I love yout Santa! The tree is beautiful! What a wonderful place to have coffee. May your Christmas season be filled with may miracles and lots of His precious love.
Blessings

Gloria said...

The huge Santa cracks me up, I would probably hug it every day. Your decorations are cute, we have so few but my mom has a house filled with Christmas decorations, seems like she puts new ones out every day until Christmas. Sounds like you enjoy all your fun decorations too. What a great way to spend Advent!
Smile today. :)

Unknown said...

Hope you get well soon Carolyn. I am on medical for a month. Had a very minor knee op and doctors order to stay at home and not walk much....it's also school holidays and for the first time, I am at home fornthr longest time...but unfortunately, no driving but just enjoying family time.

LindyLouMac said...

The simple things in life are certainly the most important.

Jenn Flynn-Shon said...

It IS the little things & simple pleasures that make the holidays so wonderful! None of it has anything to do with shopping or Santa, I love that you put up your decorations for you and your family :-) Have a most enjoyable season my friend :-)

Totally Timmy said...

Hope you feel better soon. Your place looks great. I have yet to put the tree up..maybe tomorrow!