Sunday, September 9, 2012


What a happy beginning to this day..a beautiful rainbow in the back yard..It was a surprise, since they never are in the back yard.
I had fun with the panoramic shot..it is three of the same in one. You have to click on it. It didn't come out that great, but a fun experiment.
Again, I am so thankful for the beauty God sends us..The thing is..I sometimes forget about it, I am so busy with life..and then something so beautiful appears and keeps me humble..

Till next time, keep looking up.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Just when life has me down, a rainbow comes along and I feel God's promise all over again and I feel happy. So beautiful and so glad you got to share it (keep that camera handy!) Enjoy your beautiful day there.
Smile today. :)

Jenn Flynn-Shon said...

I love rainbows, nature's sweeping paint brush against a color that otherwise might go unnoticed - gray. Beautiful shots as always my friend!

I know the fall is setting in up there but you can make it through, just pull out photos like these when it seems to be too much :-)