Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Little Surprises.

Was having a hard day and on the back deck..Talking a mile a minute to God, wondering where He was and what is going on..Well, over head I hear honking and look up..Yep, there they are a flock of geese ..it took me by such a surprise..I started laughing and got over myself..Then at night..trying to get a shot of the moon, it came out as a heart..Somehow I moved the camera when taking the picture.. I call it...Love from heaven.
This blog is for all of you going through a rough time..just remember. "Keep looking up.".

Till next time, keep looking up.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

The geese that live near me always seem to know when I need a pick me up too, and make me look up! You did a great job getting them in line like that. haha Love the moon shot looking like a heart, makes me want to dance in the moonlight again. Thanks always for your wonderful sentiments.
Smile today. :)

Jenn Flynn-Shon said...

Don't see as many geese out here in Arizona, very cool shots. I wonder if they were taking off to take cover? Please stay safe in this crazy storm, Sandy! xoxo

LindyLouMac said...

I must say it is a relief to be back on-line, thanks for your soothing photos.