My Dear friend, Any Occasion Boutique, has tagged me..Now this tag is about 6 secrets about myself..I don't think I have any, since I have been tagged a few times..so I will now tell you things about my teenage years..Poor mom/dad..they knew I was kind of devilish..
1. Dad drove an 18 wheeler and sometime would leave the trailer off and bring the rig home and put in our driveway..Well, my girlfriend was over and I told her I could drive it..so down we went and I got that beautiful Mack rig going back and forth in the driveway..wouldn't go on the road, I wasn't that dumb. Mom/Dad never heard a thing..Many, many years later, I told them about it..
2. In high school, bored in study hall, I had some black wax and put it on my front teeth..every time someone would go by in the hall, since I was in the last desk, I would give a big smile..anyone coming in study hall I would do the same thing..A few of the kids got in trouble laughing, but never turned me in..
3. Didn't want to go to Mass on Sunday..so my sister and I went to the Sweet Shoppe and got sodas with our collection money..Would you believe, my father goes by in the truck and looks right at me sipping soda..Will not go into what happened when we got home..Just know, I was at Mass from then on..
4. Another time, Dad used his bosses car to come home in, instead of the truck..
Well, I had another friend visiting and asked if they would like to go for a ride..
We were flying down by the beach and I had to make a turn..no brakes..well we were pulling the emergency brake and here comes the Chief of Police..I waved at him..remember this was small town USA and he knew me..he waved back..I got home safe, but was a bit shaken..Especially, since the Chief of Police knew dad very well..he never told my father..bless his soul.
5. My sister was 4 years older than me and many a time I would tag along..She was a good soul..Well, I would make her boyfriends let me drive their cars or else I would tell mom I wanted to go to the movies with them..Yes, I was a pain..But I did learn to drive at a very young age..
6. I think the worse we did was shine lights in cars that were parked at the beach at night..Yes, my friends and I would hit all the hot spots and do this..it was the thing to do ..Tell me, this doesn't sound like something on Happy Days? We did have a few cars chase us..but they never got us and I guess I can thank God for that..I might not be here writing the 6 secrets of my life...
Well my dear friend..Any Occasion Boutique, I did the best I can with this tag..
I don't dare tag another person..it might be my last blog..
Till next time, keep looking up..