Gallery Juana, has tagged me and it is for 7 random/weird facts about myself..Now, I know I have told you all about myself and even some of my sneaky capers as a kid..but I never like to turn anyone down, to me it is an honor that they thought I was worth tagging..even thought I may be boring the heck out of everyone..My dear Gallery Juana, here I go...
7 Random/weird facts about myself...
1. I am a jack of all trades, master of none..
2. Went to beautician school and never bothered to get my license. I can give a mean haircut..
3. As you know, studied Fashion Illustration...
4. Entered first convent at 15, was too young and came home after a month..Cried so much
because I missed my family..They cried because they missed me too..
5. When I had my first daughter, I was so overwhelmed with the thought of being in charge of
this little soul...But all my love for her took care of that worry..and never felt that way with
the next four...
6. Took off with four children, had the last in Maine, never knowing where we would live..we all
joined hands, said a prayer and headed to Maine..I could write a book on this experience..
7. I am one for "living in the moment"...I know I am "just passing through on this earth", and
as many times as I have failed at things, I keep going..Would rather fail, than never try..
But let me say this one thing, I ( we) succeeded at,..Raising the greatest daughters and they
gave us the best sons...not to mention wonderful grandchildren. And on that note, I leave you
with a saying I saw...."Success is how high you bounce, after you hit bottom"..
Gallery Juana, has two beautiful pictures, Cherry Blossom
Flower, ACEO print and Dancing Koi, something she painted.. take a peek at her work..
Till next time, keep looking up...