Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fun Project..




Today we get a visit with three grandchildren..Two are girls..so during the cold snap..I couldn't do a thing but sit next to the pellet stove.[ Hit 23 below zero ] ..I made them each a pocket book, that changes into a cradle, for their little dolls..I had little Hawaiian dolls I bought back with me and saved them for this project. Of course for my little grandson..I had to move fast..I found some great material with trucks and very colorful..made a pillow case for his bed..He will be happy..
That is the one thing about my grandchildren, they are thrilled with anything I do for them..Of course, I now have to make something for the other five..
Till next time, keep looking up..

9 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

They will love these!

gr8tfulgirl said...

They are beautiful!! You are so talented and thoughtful! xo

Unknown said...

Certainly is a fun project..and hoping spring will come soon. It sounds so cold there...

Unknown said...

Hit 23 below zero

Matt told me last night he saw some places in Maine actually hit -50. That is just wrong...wrong, wrong, wrong!!! I hope you have plenty of pellets, looks like your fingers are still able to furiously work though -- these are so clever. What a wonderful Grandma you are :) It is awesome when the grandchildren really appreciate the little things as well, sounds like they were all raised right :)

Stay warm!!!

Sweets 'N Greets said...

I'm sorry I have been absent from blog land :-( But I am back and I love the adorable cozies!! I'm wishing warmer weather your way ;-)

XUE said...

Yr grandchildren are so lucky to hv such a talented grandmother! I am lucky to know you too!

Hey Harriet said...

Your grandkids are so very lucky to have such a talented and loving grandma!

23 below zero? YIKES!

GalleryJuana said...

How adorable and fun:)

Resa med Herbert said...

Hi Rosebud!

It is wonderful with grandchildren I have four of them 3 girls and 1 boy in the age of 2, 4, 5 and 7 year.

I`m sure of, they will be very happy with your gifts.

Sunwarm hugs from

Irene