Monday, March 9, 2009

Thank you..Mana Moon.



Karma AwardThese blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award



This beautiful award was given to me by Mana Moon..she knows I have a hard time handing awards out and absloved me from doing so..I have to say this about Karma..it is a wonderful thing..what you give to the universe, it will give back..Sometimes, it may not feel that way..but in time you will see it happen....Thank you again, Mana Moon..a wonderful blogger and friend..have to admit, Karma has touched my blog and to all that visit, I send this award.
Till next time, keep looking up..

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Karma is truly wonderful, without it I never would have discovered your blog and had the pleasure of reading it all this time :) Enjoy your award & I'll continue to enjoy reading your adventures!!

Hey Harriet said...

Congrats on your very well deserved award. Your blog brings much joy to people. I know it does for me! :)

Rosihue said...

congrats on the award!!!

XUE said...

Congratulations Carolyn! Angels are smiling too!

gr8tfulgirl said...

Horray for you!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Oh Rosebud this is just wonderful! I'm so sorry it took me this long to get by and I just couldn't agree with you more. What goes around truly does come back and it's those who give, out of the desire to help rather than the repayment, who understand that best of all. You my friend, I know, are at the top of this list. hugs♥

Chubby Chieque said...

Congrats! cool, indeed that many appreciates what you done.

Just passing by to check if everything's OK in here.

Hugs,
//R