Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Morning Sun.
















The beautiful sun as it was rising..The weather is changing, little by little and you can see it in the sunrise. Cooler nights and foggy mornings, make for a beautiful sunrise. Fall is one of the most beautiful times in Maine..I try and never take any of this beauty for granted. Of course fall isn't officially here yet, but the process is starting. You can feel a nip in the air..As much as I miss spring/summer..I am always thankful for God's beauty in the fall.

Till next time, keep looking up.

7 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Such rich beauty you have captured in your lense of that camera. Gods hnad painted sunsride. I love it. You can feel the nip in the air here as well and Fall is surely on its way. I will be so sad! But.... it will be fun to see God paint the rich beauty around us in the Fall season.
Many Blessings

Gloria said...

What a beautiful sunrise! Fall is my favoritie too and I'm also happy to finally live in a place to see the colors change soon, wearing our jackets already, although it seemed like it was just summer yesterday. Love to feel the changes.
Smile today. :)

Unknown said...

beautiful! I've noticed it's getting light out later and later -- I'm now getting up in the dark!

I love Fall ad Spring is a close second! ;)

Glenda said...

We're having cooler weather than normal in the Carolinas. Our summer was soooo hot, I'm loving these cool mornings and evenings.

Unknown said...

Its a beautiful morning sun picture. Hope you are doing well, missing you a lot :) hugs- MK

LindyLouMac said...

Now I have seen one of these beautiful photos somewhere else already today. So good to have you back posting on Beautiful World.

Totally Timmy said...

I never get up till the afternoon. Thanks for showing me what I am missing!! Beautiful as always..