Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Storm


 This was the lightening we had in yesterdays storm..
The first picture, I opened the door and had my arm outside..the second, you can see my camera in the glass reflection..I closed the door..the noise was making me nervous..and the rain in the third shot looked just like snow, it was so heavy.
I am not a fan of thunder/lightening..My mom use to always tell me.."God was blessing the earth."..Well, that may be so..but the time she told me that..lightening hit three homes..so I am not sure where God's blessing will go and I try and keep out of His way.
The storm did break the humid weather..Today is very cool and crisp..At least you feel human again..            

Till next time, keep looking up..

5 comments:

Diane said...

We need rain and the forecast tells us storms on Friday!! I can well do without a storm but the rain would be very welcome. Great shots. Diane

Jenn Flynn-Shon said...

It has been such crazy weather there this summer I'm glad you finally got a break from the humidity. And got some really cool photos out of the deal as always :-)

Hope you're well my friend & enjoying the summer!

Gloria said...

It has been so dry here that the past couple of days when we managed to get a few raindrops, the ground seemed to steam. At least the clouds brought a bit of relief, you can feel it in the breeze. Nice to be outside again.
Smile today. :)

Bethe77 said...

Amazing photos of the storm. Glad you are safe. I have heard tht about Gods blessing too. Glad it is cooler for you.
Blessings

LindyLouMac said...

Well done for braving the storm to get these great shots, still no rain here!