Monday, August 20, 2012

My Little Friend.


This summer is going by so fast and my blog has suffered. I have been busy with the garden and things in the house. Trying to catch up today..
Now these pictures of a Butterfly/Moth are so darn cute..Please click on the picture and see it close up.
I was shocked when I did. It looked like it was looking at me. It sat nice and still while I was taking pictures..what a wonderful gift..It gave me great joy and since I haven't been using my camera much either, a nice surprise.
Hope you all are well, will visit and I have missed you all.

Till next time, keep looking up.

5 comments:

Jenn Flynn-Shon said...

No worries on not blogging, that's what winter is for! While you have the chance to get out and see stuff like this you should take full advantage. Such a beautiful creature & as always perfectly captured.

Enjoy the rest of your summer my friend! xoxo

LindyLouMac said...

You are right the photos are lovely but enlarged stunning. :)

Bethe77 said...

I always enjoy your photos. You capture such beauty the Lord leaves us each day to enjoy.
Yes summer has been slipping away much to quickly. Sadly Im in recovery and am unable to totally enjoy it.
Though through the beauty of summer and the blogs Im traveling and am enjoying many adventures.
Blessings

Diane said...

Stunning photos, you obviously have a good camera to get that detail so clear. Have a great weekend. Diane

Gloria said...

What lovely purples and how great to capture a beautiful butterfly who actually wants his picture taken. So glad you were there to see that!
Smile today. :)