Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Friend.





Now you can see what my dear friend, the Chipmunk, is after..My bird feeder. Bad enough I had a Raccoon trying to get at the food..but this guy is working hard and winning. The food is almost all gone..Had to put a rock in a plastic bag and hang it from the base. The feeder would get tipped over before and all the food would drop out, so this keeps it hanging and hard to move.
He is fun to watch and I will fill the feeder back up. Don't want him to go away hungry.
Till next time, keep looking up.

8 comments:

Rosihue said...

what a cute little guy!

Chubby Chieque said...

He..he... guess, his thirsty & hungry. Looks he's enjoying up there!

YEAH! at last, we have a wonderful weather since last week-end and this week is more better and it is said the temp will be up to 30deg tomorrow, so I am so glad.

We really need a vitD too. Tired having rainy, cold & dark weather. Hopefully it last till next week-end as am having a wekk vacation.

Hope your summer weather will come soon.

Hugs a lot & take care as always!

MonikaRose said...

Hello, he is beautiful, I love to put up a feeder to welcome more parrots and small birds to the yard, just never get around to it, I will have to, because the parrots are so content when they visit my apple tree. Thank you for sharing, I enjoy nature.. :) Have a fab day MOnikaROse

Unknown said...

He is way too cute!!!

Hey Harriet said...

He is such a cutie! You must have a big stockpile of food to keep all of your feathered and furry friends happy :)

Unknown said...

They amaze me, how do they even get up there? He is a total cutie!

Totally Timmy said...

I LOVE chippies..my fiance has them all over the place and feeds them treats all the time..cute pics!

Chris said...

I've never seen a chipmunk off the ground like that. The ones around here stay in the shrubs and rocks.