Friday, March 12, 2010

Fingerprint Friday.











Trying to pick something for Fingerprint Friday, so I went through all my pictures and thought the moon would be a wonderful Fingerprint from God. What would we do without it? It controls the tides and some plant their gardens by the moon. There are so many things that I am not even aware of that the moon controls. This I do know, it is beautiful to look at and gives me a peaceful feeling.












Be sure to visit Pampering Beki for many other Fingerprints from God.








Till next time, keep looking up.

10 comments:

Vicki said...

I almost used moon photos for my F.F. post too. Mine were not nearly as lovely as yours. I agree we would be much trouble without that wonderful moon...God is wise and good!

rentz said...

Love that third picture. Beautiful!

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE the moon. You cannot look at it and not believe in God....a truly beautiful Fingerprint!! (gorgeous photos!!)

Lindsay Thomas said...

It is truly unbelievable what all the moon does. I love the moon. It's our light in the darkness!

littlebird said...

hello there,
just me back after an unexpected break!
thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement : )
and i like that 3rd image of the beautiful silvery moon!

artsyclay said...

Beautiful photos! I too love the moon. It is so mysterious and majestic, and looks so different from day to day.

Happy Fingerprint Friday! xoxoxo

Plumrose Lane said...

It's been ages since I stopped by but just wanted to say "hi" and what a perfect day to visit, when you're showcasing my favorite heavenly object ~ great choice!
Hugs♥
Sharon

Unknown said...

Lovely moon and no matter how many times we see it, we still love it :) Happy weekend C..hugs/M

Gloria said...

You have wonderful moon photos! It is one of those mysterious things that just keeps making us look up...love your positive attitude. Smile today. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, this post just totally inspired me to frantically scribble down a little piece of prose about the moon. Thanks for the inspiration, these photos are beautiful :-)