Friday, June 11, 2010

Fingerprint Friday.




I took this picture a couple of years ago..but I remember it, like it was yesterday. I was talking to this cricket and asking him to pose for me and sure enough..he did. What a cute Fingerprint from God. I was so thankful getting these pictures and so close up..Now if he broke out in the song,"When You Wish Upon A Star"that would have put me over the top..Ha, ha..
Be sure you check all the beautiful Fingerprints from God on Pampering Beki's blog.
Till next time, keep looking up.

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is so cute!

artsyclay said...

Great shots, by Jiminy! :)

xo

rentz said...

Awww.

Unknown said...

Cute!! But those things give me the chills! Pretty in picture, but if he hopped off that leaf, I'd be running screaming! Hehe!

Vicki said...

Great photos! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who talks to small creatures like grasshoppers, crickets and especially dragonflies. It does sometimes seem as thought they understand what I'm saying...or perhaps the tone of my voice.

Gloria said...

Yes, he does look like he's about to break out into song. Really nice photos! Smile today. :)

Unknown said...

You are such an amazing photographer Carolyn! And you made me giggle too :-)