Friday, June 18, 2010

Fingerprint Friday.

When the sky is hazed and thin cirrus clouds are in the sky, usually there is a rainbow/circular halo around the sun.
What a Fingerprint from God this makes. I was very excited to catch this beautiful
picture the other day. I just happened to be on the back deck and looked up. To get the full circle, I covered the sun ..Never, ever look into the sun.
Hope you enjoy this wonderful Fingerprint..I can say, it made my day.

For other beautiful Fingerprints from God, be sure to visit Pampering Beki's blog..


Till next time, keep looking up.








12 comments:

artsyclay said...

Magnificent shots! I love your watercolor on the post below. Blessings on your Friday! xo

Sara said...

fantastic fingerprint...awesome!

artsyclay said...

p.s. Your new blog design is beautiful!

Lindsay Thomas said...

That is so AMAZING! Thank you for sharing - God's details/fingerprints are everywhere.

Vicki said...

What an amazing photograph! Great new look to your blog!

Gloria said...

Beautiful looks from the sun (without looking into the sun!) I love the effects and great fingerprints today. Nice look of your blog too. You always do a great job of looking up! Smile today. :)

Vicki said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment. I had to laugh. It reminds me of how my mom always tried to be brave and pretend she wasn't afraid of storms...when she was truly terrified of them. Unfortunately, she couldn't fool us...I guess her jumping each time it thundered gave her away! Thanks for the comment and the memory.

Unknown said...

The beauty of your picture brought tears to my eyes!! Tears of joy and and amazement! =)

rentz said...

amazing!

Unknown said...

Both shots are gorgeous, truly beautiful fingerprints and as always you captured them just perfectly!

Unknown said...

gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots Carolyn...your photographing skills are getting so much better. Loved the last shot, absolutely creative and precious. Love ya;)