Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thoughts.


Here is a picture of a tornado on the news and I had to put it up for all to see.
The thought of this coming at you, is just terrifying..My heart goes out to all that are in the path of these things..One minute you have a home and a life, next you have nothing..Just makes you realize what is important and what isn't. When I saw this picture, I truly had a reality check..take nothing for granted..be thankful for what you have and make sure you tell those you love, how much you love them...you just never know what tomorrow can bring..


Till next time, keep looking up..

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very chilling photograph.
*shudder*

High Desert Diva said...

Yikes!

LazyTcrochet said...

Wow. Thanks for the reality check!

SoapWithBalls said...

YIKES !!

Unknown said...

I think it's very scary, one moment you have a home and the next it's gone. We dont have them here, the worst was the tsunami. Happy weekend :)

woolies said...

can't even imagine...
ps love the blue heron pic ---->

MK Beads said...

That is terrifying! I have had a tornado hit very close to my home before, thankfully I have never been in ones path- and I hope it stays that way.

Victoria said...

Terrifying and riveting.

OnAMoonbeam said...

Yes, they are terrifying and we have been hit with 3 of them skirting around town this past week....thank heavens for basements!

Hey Harriet said...

Oh boy! That's terrifying just looking at that photo!

Callooh Callay said...

That's a fantastic shot, but oh my god the coolness it would take to snap that picture rather than run away!

Rosihue said...

wow that photo is so scary!

Melanie said...

Wow...that is an intense picture...

Unknown said...

Wow, that is one of the most awe inspiring photographs I have ever seen. I actually just sat here and stared at it for like five full minutes. It looks like swirling cool whip or something. I think I'm the only one but I would love to see that live. Not coming toward my home though, that would be very scary.

XUE said...

how scary & yet, how beautiful!

Unknown said...

Holy crud! Your right, that isen't any ordanary tornado.- Christien

Anonymous said...

Oh my.. that would scare the hell out of me.

Unknown said...

wow!! glad you're ok!

Marsha Cashdollar said...

wow, I cannot imagine that picture makes me think...