Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today is The Computer Challenge..


Well, Skully has the computer challenge on..It is about how you think the computer has helped you to create or inspire you in something...Well, these are my thoughts on that question..
First on getting the computer and learning how to control the mouse, which took about a week..I'm slow..it opened many doors..My daughter and I opened a shop with Etsy called, The Mum and The Rose,
then I started a blog..
The blog has sent me to many other blogs..which I truly enjoy and they are all special to me..Since I have a love for Angels, I sketched one that says it all..So my dear computer, has opened many doors for me in many ways.
Thank you Mr. Charles Babbage for your wonderful creation...and thank you again, Skully/Jon for your wonderful blog...

Till next time, keep looking up....

10 comments:

Rosihue said...

what a great entry! i love your drawing!!! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

OH I so so agree with you on this. My computer has opened so many doors for me that I would have never in a million years would think of doing on the computer such as creating a website, learning html, and starting my own online business. Well done! I couldn't have said it better myself. Keep learning and exploring.You will learn something new everyday. Thank so much for your comment on my blog. :-)

~Michelle

gr8tfulgirl said...

I want a copy of that drawing!! It is so cute!!! xo

PAC said...

I enjoyed my read today!

Sarah McBride said...

what would I do without a computer!
Of course we never had computers in our house until I was a teenager, but sheesh, since then it has been a lifeline.
I keep in touch with friends, sell stuff on etsy, have a blog that I love, can find new and interesting recipes. The internet and the computer are a modern marvel!

High Desert Diva said...

This is great!!!

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

What a fabulous drawing. I'm so happy that my blog brings people inspiration and joy. Thank you so much for joining in. You've really made my day!

trudette said...

Great drawing , your style is lovely and soft.
And you are so right on computers, they make the world seem so small.

Mrs.Kwitty said...

All good things for sure!! Nice post and I like the angel you drew!
Smiles, Karen

Hey Harriet said...

Great post! I can't imagine a world without computers/internet now. I adore your illustration :)