Sarah, from Blue Boy Gifts,
has tagged me..You are to write 10 random things about yourself..I may have a few repeats from another tag..
1. Enjoy reading blogs..what's new?
2. Find it interesting to learn about different things..
3. Enjoy being with older people, they have so much knowledge to share.
4. I say this all the time, try to keep my mind open to things, even if they aren't what you believe in, amazing what you can learn.
5. Have learned that life deals us all, good and bad, it is how we handle it, that makes us or breaks us..
6. Enjoy people that have a great sense of humor..We all should laugh more.
7. As I age, it is amazing how I see some things so differently..what is important and what isn't.. almost like weeding a garden..
8. Material things are not important to me..never were.
9.Loyalty/honesty are very important.
10..One of the best sayings I have heard and try to live by.."Possession is Possession"..you own nothing, it owns you...Years ago, a man from India, told my husband this and I never forgot it..
I do think my tags were more serious, but they are truly who I am....I have to tag three people..here goes..
High Desert Diva, Hey Harriet, Bubble Babbles...and on that note..
Till next time, keep looking up..