Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nothing But Rain.





This has been a terrible summer so far. The rain and nasty weather won't stop. Now don't misunderstand me. I am thankful it isn't snow, but our summer is so short, this weather is depressing. I believe it broke records this year, June being one of the wettest.
The grass is so tall and the garden is not doing well with all this water.
Maybe July will change things.
Click on the pictures to see how hard the rain is coming down.
Till next time, keep looking up..

4 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

Wow, a lot of rain for a July! Where I live, now the summer is being tooooo hot, I have too much and that´s a bit uncomfortable too...
:)

Chris said...

Yeah, but after the drought we had in the southeast last year, I am thrilled that we have had a wet spring! Stay dry!

Unknown said...

It's so good to see everything so green..and I remember seeing everything so while not so long ago, how interesting and exciting..yep, we get excited over how the changes of weather at your side cos we never have it :) Hope the rain go away soon so you all can enjoy a fabulous summer. It's summer all year round here...with the dreaded monsoon at year end, then my garden will turn into a mini pool.

Chubby Chieque said...

Other side of the world complains, no rain & other opposite.

We have a wonderful week but today, me & hubby supposed to wander in the city but we went back home after we left home. It rains that even we have umbrella we both thoroughly soaked. Thunder, lightning & rain. Weather is a bit crazy these days.

Hope sun will visit Maine soonest. Keep hoping.

Hugs,