Friday, July 3, 2009

Thank You ,Monika Rose.

Monika Rose was so sweet to give this award to me and I was slow on the thanking her. I have to write 7 things about myself.

1. My favorite color is green.
2. Enjoy being home.
3. Started blogging, because the winters get to me and I try and keep sane.
4. I am dangerous with a computer. Hit the wrong buttons all the time and get into trouble.
5. Dislike thunder/lightening. I can't help it, I am a ninny.
6. Want to move to a warm climate.
7. All my blogging friends are very special to me.

Everyone knows I have a hard time handing out these awards..So I give it to all. Each and everone of you are special in my heart and you all give me much joy with your blogs.
Again, I thank my dear friend Monica Rose for thinking of me and sharing this award.

Till next time, keep looking up.

4 comments:

MonikaRose said...

Fabulous, you are forgiven, great to know more about you..excellent..have a fab day :) monikarose

Unknown said...

Hello C, somewhere warm? Move here...but you may miss all those climate changes then. Green is my fav colors too, dangereous with the computer hehe :P So funny...happy weekend, big hugs..........M

Chris said...

I LOVE thunder and lightning, at least as long as I'm inside. I grew up in NE Florida, where thunderstorms are a daily occurrence during summer.

CSD Faux Finishing said...

You crack me up! Not even close to a ninny but I have the perfect location for you -- San Diego. Not too hot, no real winter to speak of, sunshine almost all the time and thunderstorms are virtually nil. Oh & if you look around there is a whole lot of green :-) BTW, did you know that one who's favorite color is green is considered to be of genius intelligence? Not a lie, I studied color theory in Interior Design school. You don't have to be computer savvy to be a genius ya know :-)

Happy sunshine day hooray!