Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our Heros.


Sky News had this picture of a Marine running for his life, after an IED blast.
It killed two of his comrades.
I put this on my blog for all of us to remember our men/woman and all they do for freedom.
Sometimes, we get so involved with what is going on in our lives, we forget how many of our soldiers are dying. Their lives are lost, to give freedom to others and to keep America safe.
May God Bless them all and may we all appreciate their unselfish sacrifice.
Till next time, keep looking up.

8 comments:

Rosihue said...

amazing photo! how brave!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Rosebud, thank you so much for the reminder!♥

Unknown said...

A great reminder, thanks.

Elayne said...

I am reminded every day of the horror of war. My grandson had to go back to Afghanistan. He told me of the horrors he lives through every day there.

Unknown said...

He is brave and I constantly think that why any war need to go on. hugs for the weekend :P

Hey Harriet said...

Thanks for the reminder. This image really does put things into perspective!

GalleryJuana said...

Wow, as hey harriet said, it gives us another perspective and much to think about.

Shannon said...

thank you for this reminder... the picture brought tears to my eyes~