Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back again.

I wrote such a beautiful blog and somehow wiped it out..I do have a problem with buttons and clicking on them..So I shall start again.
The weather has been beautiful and we are so thankful..We are heating with a pellet stove and let me tell you, I can't say enough good about it..Being this house is so big, it would take more pellets to heat, than normal. If you get a chance to change your heating to pellets, you won't be sorry.
Just a little note, the pellets cost around $230 - $250 a ton...now in our house, which is large, we will probably use 5 ton...a quote from the fuel company for prepay, $7,000..If this information is helpful to you and I hope it is, think about a pellet stove. My daughter used only 1 1/2 ton last year to heat her home. Remember, anything you can do to be more efficient and less dependent on oil, is a sure thing..Of course the thing is to keep warm in the winter, but do it safely.
Till next time, keep looking up.

No comments: