Monday, January 28, 2008

Mercury Retrograde

It is the start of Mercury Retrograde and things might get a little mixed up..Computers may have a problem and if you buy something new, it might have a slight problem and you have to return it.
I like the thought of getting my thoughts together and finishing things I started.
I did have a little trouble with my computer, but it was an easy fix.
At this time it is all about redo...always remember you "rule" the stars, the stars don't rule you.
So many people are worried when they hear about Mercury retrograding. I use to be that way and then I started reading about it, like anything else, it is all how you handle it.
So enjoy this retrograde and finish things you started. Put the positive in your life and it will work out for you.
Till next time, keep looking up...

No comments: