Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The sun is out and it is beautiful..

Well, we did get quite a bit of snow, but what can you do? We are in Maine..Today is beautiful, but cold.
Will do some cooking today. Have been making pudding with rice milk..The only reason I am using rice milk, just for a change. I make my own pudding mix with corn starch..very easy and I know what goes into it. 2/3 cups sugar, I cut that down according to our taste.,1/4 cup corn starch,1/8 tsp.salt, Gradually add 2 3/4 cups of rice milk (if you want chocolate add 2TBS cocoa)..Bring to a boil over med. stirring constantly, boil 1 minute..Remove from heat and add vanilla..or whatever extract you fancy..See how easy this is and you know all the ingredients...In todays time, that is saying something.
Till tomorrow, keep looking up...

1 comment:

Brittani Ama said...

yeah I'm in Chicago and we have a lot of snow here too, it's mostly cold and I can't wait until spring