Saturday, March 1, 2008

A fun site.

Every month I get an email on daily Astrology..The site is www.carolbarbeau.com/.
Carol is really a very positive person and she uses her positive thoughts, when talking about Astrology..This is why I enjoy reading what she has to say.
I have to admit, in my younger days I did study Astrology, but have forgotten much of what I learned..It is something you must keep up with..In order to be good at it.
Many people think it is just foolishness, but that is where they are wrong..There is much to be said about how the stars/planets work in our lives..One lesson I have learned in life is, to try and keep an open mind about things..Somethings, I have a hard time believing, but who is to say? A closed mind can be dangerous, no room for adventure..

Till next time, keep looking up..

3 comments:

Rosihue said...

well said!

Poisonous Porkipine said...

You absolutely right about a close mind being dangerous. I've always been fascinated by astrology! I have to say your blog is most appealing and very inspirational! :D have a great weekend!

missknits said...

totally agree!! i think having an open and clear mind is the key to many things! how can you see what you are here for, if you keep your mind closed...