Friday, February 29, 2008

A good book.

I was quite excited to hear last night, Joe DiLalla has a new book in the works. Should be out soon. Haven't heard what the title will be, but once I do, you will be the first to know.. I know some of you, have not heard about Joe or his last book, Bloodlines..It is a great mystery and one you should read, if you enjoy mysteries with twists and turns..You can get it at Amazon..Now,if I could just get Oprah to put it on her book list, you all would believe it was a good read..Right? Funny how that works.

Know what is great? Joe is doing something he really enjoys..and since I enjoy what he is doing..we all end up winning..Thanks Joe.

Till next time, keep looking up.

3 comments:

Plaidfuzz said...

I will have to add this to my book list!

Unknown said...

WOW!! Another beautiful angel. Keep useing your God given gifts.

D

Rosihue said...

can't wait loved his first book!