Sunday, February 10, 2008

More snow for today..

Ahh, more snow. Not my favorite stuff, but trying to go with it. So with that being said, what are my plans for today.
Well, I want to keep trying to use my positive side..thankful I have a home and keeping warm.
Next I will go up in my studio and paint another angel..This time it will be a "snow angel"..how's that for using the positive in a negative situation?
Don't misunderstand me, snow is beautiful and so happy for the ski resorts..without it, they would be broke.
I just have a hard time getting out and about in it and it is selfish on my part.
So, on with the positive ...till next time, keep looking up..

3 comments:

Furkid Fever Pet Fashions said...

Snow, snow, and more snow here in Alberta, Canada. I'm just waiting for it to get light enough out so I can go shovel what we got last night so my furkids can go potty. I think a "snow angel" is an excellent idea for today. Love your blog.

A Punkin Card Company said...

Fun blog!

Lava Jewelry said...

I kinda miss snow. I live in California, so I only see snow when I travel. I definitely do not miss driving in it, though. If I lived in a place with snow, I think I'd spend a lot of time photographing it.