Thursday, February 28, 2008

More snow in the forecast..

It looks like we will be getting more snow..I am so sad, since it is coming on Saturday and we were going to go to Portland and meet Etsy sellers from Maine. I was looking forward to this trip and meeting everyone..I hope they will try this another time.
This has been a snowy winter and one that is making spring look better every day, black flies and all.
I think this winter is a test for me..If I can keep writing positive and using my own advice, I will have beat the odds of getting depressed.. So back to the paint room I go and it will be more angels to paint. Why angels, you ask? That seems to be what is inspiring me and I keep going with it. As I have said and I repeat, "Go with what makes you happy"..
Till next time, keep looking up.

10 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

here's hoping a warm front moves in!

CopperSpringsLeather said...

I'll try to delay the snow here in NY for you. Portland is a beautiful city. I used to live in a town close by.

gr8tfulgirl said...

i love your new angel with the shamrocks!!!! your angels are so beautiful!!!!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

I like your look up thought.Would you believe we have had no snow and even would love to see some.Amazing differences in localities...

Rosihue said...

Keep up with the angels! They are gorgeous!!!!! Love the shamrock one you just added! So pretty!

theoriginalCONNIE said...

The original Connie says hello to the other Connie. Guess who?

TexasTesla said...

I love snow! But MY Portland (OR) gets so little that it's an enjoyable experience - a chance to have a little fun with the kids.

Chocolate and Steel said...

Oh the cold can be so harsh. I hope it warms up for you soon.

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

Yeah I am loving the snow today NOT

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Here's hoping all this snow makes for the most beautiful Spring ever!