Friday, February 1, 2008

Ahh, getting closer to spring..

February 1, what a happy ring to that month. Even though it can get nasty, I am hoping for a mild month.
I hope you read my blog about making a little heart out of a pipe cleaner and crocheting all around it..The children will love it and what a cute thing to give them on Valentines Day..I was always trying to surprise the kids on holidays. Just a little something I made..Means so much more, than a bought item.
My youngest daughter has a beautiful web site on Etsy, BellaSakura.etsy.com. She has some lovely pendents there and very reasonable. Worth a visit.
Another jewelery place is Themumandtherose.etsy.com..These are just a few ideas for Valentines Day..Will try and think of some everyday.
Till next time, keep looking up.

No comments: