Thursday, February 7, 2008

Some things are so sad..

The case of Britney Spears is such a sad case..That is all we will be reading about for the next few days..People are using her for their own advantage and she just doesn't get it..All the money she has and she is really poor. I do hope she will get the help she needs and realize the people that do care for her.
Everyone can take a lesson from her life. What is important? Money? Fame?
The only happiness here on earth, as I see it, is peace within yourself..If you haven't got that, you are always looking for something to fill the void. That is when drugs and alcohol come into the picture.
May we all find our peace. Be happy where you are, you are there for a reason.
Let me just say this, I have had to learn this lesson too..so it is not just words I am writing.
Till next time, keep looking up.

No comments: