Friday, February 8, 2008

I just keep on painting..

Looks like another storm will start tonight..I just keep myself busy painting and thinking spring.
I do hope you check out the Etsy links I have posted..Wonderful work and I am thrilled to have their links with mine.
You know a fun thing to make for Valentines Day..little hearts cut out of heart material, or red/white material. Sew the two pieces, right sides together and leave a little opening. Turn them inside out and stuff them and sew up the opening. Join with a simple stitch to make a row of hearts..It can look so pretty. Try each heart a different material..Put a ribbon on each end and hang as a swag ..I think you will enjoy this little project.
To me, anything you create, makes you happy. Try it and you will see what I mean.
Till next time, keep looking up.

No comments: