Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Asking A Favor...








Was reading a blog, Rhondamum, and her mom is going through some very hard times with breast cancer..Rhonda is asking if people would send her mom a homemade/bought card, wishing her well..Just go to Rhondamum and comment, leave your email and she will get back to you on where to send the card..This is such a wonderful idea and I am sure will lift her mother's spirit up for the long haul she has..seven weeks of radiation and hopefully, that will do the trick..If not, chemo will be involved.
When going through a treatment like this, it is good to use all the positive,happy energy you have. I took my mother for six weeks of radiation, so I know how important all this is.
Please take the time to bring a little joy to a woman, that is going through a difficult time..Thanks..



Till next time, keep looking up...

13 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Hopefully her spirits will be lifted with the arrival of many thoughtful cards.

Horrible heartbreaking cancer :(

High Desert Diva said...

Nice idea

Rhondamum said...

Thank you so much for your nice post. I so appreciate it and my mom is looking forward to the mail.

Love the name of your blog, by the way! Will be back often!

God Bless!
Rhonda
aka RhondaMum

Unknown said...

You are wonderful to pass on this info. My Aunt went through breast cancer...a survivor & no relapse for almost 8 years now woo hoo! I will stop over to her blog now.

Victoria said...

Very loving idea.

Hobocamp Crafts said...

thanks for sharing this!

SandraRee said...

Rosebud, you really are so sweet and kind. What a great thing to do! :)

kim* said...

aw--

T.Allen said...

Thanks for sharing this with us, I have posted to her blog for the info.

Luchi said...

Thank you for this post. I contacted Rhondamum.

Unknown said...

Dearest Carolyn, this is so kind of you. My dad went through 2 major surgery and chemo for 9 months when he was diagnosed with cancer, he lost the battle 9 years ago. It is a horrifying experience and put the entire family into a roller coaster. T4, I understand how support is important. Bless you always :)

PAC said...

This is such a heartfelt idea. I will definitely drop by the blog. Thank you for sharing the link.

Smarty Pants said...

Thanks for the heads up! I am off to make a crad!