Friday, July 18, 2008

What a Fingerprint..


















Now here is a Fingerprint that I am sure some of you have seen already..I was in awe by the pictures, had to put them here for PamperingBeki's Fingerprint Friday...This is Mars...you can read about it here...
I was so taken by the beauty and how much it looks like earth..It really makes you realize there is so much we don't know about..Just imagine how many Fingerprints that are out in space.
Gives one something to think about, doesn't it?




Till next time, keep looking up..

15 comments:

Mary Richmond said...

these are amazing....sort of puts things in perspective, huh?

High Desert Diva said...

Great fingerprint photos. I hadn't seen these...I think they are the most detailed photos I've ever seen of Mars

SarahKelley said...

I thought it was earth! Wow!

gr8tfulgirl said...

Wow, so much we don't know about out there, great pictures! xo

magicbeanbuyer said...

Wow, I thought those were pictures of the desert at first. That's amazing.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Wow!! Those are incredible.

LazyTcrochet said...

Amazing!

artsyclay said...

Thanks for sharing! Very interesting terrain.

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

How small are we in this Universe and yet God loves us so much!
Thank you for sharing!
Canela

SandraRee said...

Wow! I'm in awe of those pictures. I agree, makes you realize how small we really are.

Beat Black said...

wow, this is my first time seeing these photos and I'm amazed to say the least!

Rosihue said...

so amazing!

Unknown said...

Wow, fantastic find and great fingerprints!

Hey Harriet said...

Gosh they are amazing pictures. I've never seen those ones, so thanks for sharing them. It's quite a wonderful world we live in!

Sarah McBride said...

those are amazing pictures of Mars.
I had an astronomical Physics class in college and learned some really cool things about Mars. One of m y favorite planets, so good choice for F.F.!!