Saturday, July 26, 2008

Something different from SpaceWeather


Another picture from SpaceWeather , taken by ManikaLandy-Gyebnar in Veszpreur, Hungary ..go and read about it on their site.
It is called a Corona..and much smaller than a rainbow..They have so many people sending in pictures of the most beautiful auras, rainbows, which I have shown, and things you never heard of..very educational for children, since they have information about Mars and all the Space missions..
Couldn't help myself, had to share this beauty with everyone..
Thanks again SpaceWeather for your great site..


Till next time, keep looking up..

8 comments:

kim* said...

That is awesome. I didn't even see that yet. What planet have I been on?

gr8tfulgirl said...

The beauty is endless, so many miracles free to enjoy!! xo

High Desert Diva said...

I've never seen a corona...how extraordinary

Rosihue said...

Wow! I am in awe of that picture!

SandraRee said...

I've never heard of this, so beautiful! I think it would scare me a little if I came across one.

Unknown said...

that picture is great -- ethereal somehow! ;)

Hey Harriet said...

Oh wow! I like that corona. I've never seen one of those before. The only type of corona I'm familiar with is the one bottled in Mexico. Which tastes rather good but isn't as pretty as the corona you shared :)

Unknown said...

I spent so much time over there the other day after seeing your rainbows but never came across this photo. Simply gorgeous! Space Weather is my new favorite site!