Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thank You...







I received a wonderful award from KimsArtByTheSea, for my blog..Thank you Kim for thinking my blog is worthy..I am suppose to put five blogs that I pass the award too..Please forgive me, I just can't seem to do that..I enjoy every one of your blogs and can not pick..I would never hurt anyones feelings at the thought I like someone more than another..Now you know how I counted M&M's for my children...Your blogs are all wonderful and everyone of you are unique..I have so many bookmarked and have to put them on my blog yet..so to all of you...I share my award..

Thanks for your wonderful comments and your wonderful blogs...

1)choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity,design,interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogging community.
2.)Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.
3.)Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that presented the award.
4.) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte y pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5.) Please post these rules.



Till next time, keep looking up...

12 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Congrats on your award!

Rosihue said...

hooray for your award! you are most deserving of it!

Unknown said...

You deserve the award,congrat.
bob

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! Thanks for checking in with me and leaving your kind thoughts. It means a lot to me.

Chris Stone said...

congrats on the award!

Unknown said...

Kudos on the award, it is well deserved your blog is wonderful :)

DreamON said...

very cool. Congrats!

Rocki Adams said...

Congratulations! You deserve this award - I love your blog!

How very kind of you to share your award with everyone.

Happy 4th to you!
☼ Rocki

Ali said...

well done on the award!
(and just like a mum not being able to choose 'favourites' - love it!)

SandraRee said...

Congrats! You most certainly deserve this award! :)

Hey Harriet said...

Congrats on your award! It is certainly very well deserved! And yes it is too hard picking favourites. Too many wonderful blogs out there :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the well deserved award!! you do know we love your blog as much as we love you !!!