Friday, July 25, 2008

Fingerprint Friday..



































PamperingBeki is having her Fingerprint Friday and I am always looking for something we don't get a chance to see that often, maybe never..

These beautiful night Rainbows were taken by Martin McKenna, from Maghera, Northern Ireland and are on SpaceWeather. com, one of my favorite sites...Have you ever seen a more beautiful Fingerprint from God..There is something about Rainbows that always give me a thrill..but to think this one is at night..you can see the Big Dipper in two shots..Thank you SpaceWeather for permission to share this beauty...



Till next time, keep looking up..

17 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Wow! Love the first shot!

kim* said...

wow yes, it reminds me of His promise to us. :)that is beautiful thanks for sharing the photos

gr8tfulgirl said...

Wow, I never heard of rainbows at night! How awesome! xo

Mary Richmond said...

great photos! love those rainbows....

Hey Harriet said...

These are beautiful fingerprints! I feel the same way about rainbows. I always get a kick out of seeing them. I've never seen them at night time before though! I didn't even think it was possible for rainbows to exist at night. So there you go...another discovery on your blog! Thanks heaps for sharing these images!

artsyclay said...

Incredible! Never knew there were rainbows at night.

Unknown said...

W.O.W.

Rainbows & stars together? I am off to that website right now. Amazing selection for your fingerprint shot!

lovemaryxoxo said...

This is so cool. Thanks for the shots! I agree with Kim* what a wonderful reminder of the promise from God.

Kristen said...

Those pictures are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing :)

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Oh Wow! Rainbows and stars just stunning.
Canela

Rosihue said...

These pictures are so amazing!

twenty pound tabby said...

I've never seen a night time rainbow before. Those are so beautiful.

Victoria said...

I didn't know rainbows at night were possible! How magical! I fully expect to see a leprechaun at the end of one!

SandraRee said...

Fingerprint from God, indeed! :)

Margaret said...

How pretty to see all of those rainbows! I saw one from the top of a tiny mountain in Western Massachusetts one day and could see the beginning and the end of it, and was just so amazed by how pretty it was! I wish I'd had a camera, so it is really cool to see these pics.

Waterrose said...

I have never heard of night rainbows...how awesome!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Those are so gorgeous!!

Thank you for participating! I look forward to your posts every week.