Monday, July 7, 2008

Hidden Sun..






Thought it was so interesting yesterday, the way the sun was behind the clouds..
so I took a few pictures to share..I was careful not to look at the sun, even though it was hidden.
The last picture was when it totally disappeared..but it was interesting.
It actually looked beautiful and these shots don't do it justice.. you still can get an idea how it looked.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I try to see as much of it, as I can.


Till next time, keep looking up..

11 comments:

Rosihue said...

what fun photos! I love them!

High Desert Diva said...

I always like seeing the sun through clouds like these...

gr8tfulgirl said...

Love the nature shots!!! xo

Victoria said...

Lovely shots!

SandraRee said...

Mysterious, beautiful shots! :)

LazyTcrochet said...

Great pictures. So pretty but difficult to get a good shot!

LazyTcrochet said...

I meant that it never works for me LOL. Great pictures!

Unknown said...

cool shots of the sun!

ppdesigns said...

these photos are really cool!!

Pam Hawk said...

Those look so neat. And it was just clouds? I bet that was amazing to see in real life.

We've had the smoke from the northern CA wild fires fill up our valley here in NW Oregon and on some days the sun was just a bright disc in the sky - kind of like your pictures.

Hey Harriet said...

These are really interesting images you've captured. Very cool!