Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blue Angels..



Now here is something I think is beautiful..The Blue Angels..The Navy's precision flying team...They will be at the Brunswick Naval Air Station this weekend, here in Maine..I can not tell you the thrill in seeing them ..but I had a bigger thrill one year. I was outside, on the side of our house and heard a roar...and there they were in the Delta Formation, right over my yard..Talk about
being frozen in time..I couldn't move..It was the most exciting thing and was so happy to witness this wonderful team going over my property..Every time they come back to Brunswick, I am hoping they make another practice run..
Just so you know, I will be in and out of the house all weekend, just keeping a watchful eye on the sky...

Till next time, keep looking up..

11 comments:

gr8tfulgirl said...

They are so amazing, hope your lucky enough to once again, catch a glimpse of them flying over your house, what a treat! xo

High Desert Diva said...

Always fun to see...

Sarah McBride said...

I love the blue angels. I had a chance to go see them perform in Chicago a long time ago. One of the most thrilling experiences of my life.

Impossible Alice said...

Cooooool....I have no interest in aviation what so ever, but I do love watching things like that :) I hope you get to see them again!

Etsy Green and Clean Guild said...

Love fighter jets air shows!!

Debra said...

Wow....I love the blue angels. I watched a dvd about them not to long ago.

Sweets 'N Greets said...

WOO HOO!!! I used to wath them practice in San Diego every year before the air show when I worked across the street from the Miramar Air Base. It was so amazing! I now live a few miles from Luke Airforce Base and what an amazing view I have; floating in my pool watching the jets roar over my head!

Thanks for sharing :-)

Rosihue said...

Aren't they amazing to watch?

Unknown said...

How exciting to see them right outside your own door! i love to watch them fly, it is fascinating to see them so close moving so fast. Enjoy the show!

Hey Harriet said...

They look impressive! You're lucky to see them flying above your house. I only see the boring old standard planes flying over my house.

Sweets 'N Greets said...

The planes flying over my house are the normal fighter jets...but they are still very impressive to watch!!