Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged /Award...


BubbleBabbles has tagged me and I must admit this is a different kind of tag..Who would I like to play me, in the movies..


My life - The Movie
If you had to select celebrities/actors to play the parts in the story of your life today (including yourself), who would it be and why - this can be based on looks or personality.

1. List the people who would play you, and the key people in your life.
2. Give credit to the person who tagged you.
3. Tag four new people to participate.

The only one I could think of right now is Goldie Hawn..She has done things that really make me laugh..and since I have been doing a few odd things lately, sounds like a good match..Of course we look nothing alike and I am a tad older..notice the "tad"..Okay, I lied, quite a bit older..
Anyway, she seems like a good choice..plus Kurt is from Maine.. I know, I am not born here..but what the heck..this is where I am for now..
Bubs( aka/ Sandra Ree), this is the best I could do..you have to give me "E" for Effort..Be sure to visit BubbleBabbles blog..a wonderful read/photos..I was suppose to tag people..but didn't dare, since not sure I did this right..

Now I would like to thank Lemon Shortbread for the lovely award..she has a wonderful blog and it was so sweet of her to send the award to me..Make sure you visit her blog ....Again..I send this award to all.



Till next time, keep looking up..

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent choice! She is one of my favorites for her spunky personality and sweet smile that can turn devilish in an instant.

SandraRee said...

Rosebud! E for excellent, perfect choice! That's exactly how I see you, sweet, funny, cute as a button, and a wit to die for! You did a great job with this tag! :D

Congratulations on your award, you're going to need to add an extra page to your blog to display all the ones you've been receiving lately! lol Very much deserved!

Thank you for the mention and you know what else? I love the "Bubs"... :D

Bubs xxoo

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Great choice! I love Goldie's awesome personality and might I mention she is a very beautiful woman!!

I am so happy for you...another award!! You deserve them all :-)

Chubby Chieque said...

A wonderful tag.Guess that's how I see you in my thoughts. Loving & caring
Congrats 4 d awards. Seems it's raining w/ awards in your room. As I said...UR worth it.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey that's really cool! I love the tag thing and I think you did a great job!! Congrats!!

T.Allen said...

I really like Goldie Hawn too, isn't that wonderful how her charm seems to transcend?

Hey Harriet said...

Congrats on the awards! I like your choice of Goldie Hawn. I haven't seen too many movies with her in them, but the few I have seen I enjoyed because she was really funny & made me laugh. Just like you!!!

Sarah McBride said...

congrats on the award. I love goldie hawn, good choice!!

I like that tag, I may have to use it one day! But I would have to do some serious thinking about who I would get to play me.