Saturday, September 6, 2008

Golden Angel..

Simchieinspires has sent me this angel, she is for everyone..I just picked her up for all to see..

I alway think of a true story, told to me, about children sitting on the edge of their seats, in school..When asked why were they sitting like that?..They replied," We're leaving room for our Guardian Angel.".
We could learn so much from children..


Thank you Simchieinspires..for letting me share this beautiful
angel on my blog.
picture was taken by solvarm-tillbakaigetborg..thank you Simchieinspires for introducing another wonderful blog.





Till next time, keep looking up..

9 comments:

Resa med Herbert said...

Hi!

Good that Chie, post the Golden Angel.

I took this picture in Girona in Spain when I lived at the mediterranean coast, at CLICK HERE and you can discover Tossa de Mar.

By from Solvarma Irene

Victoria said...

I like your angel and story!
One of my favorite quotes is:

Every blade of grass has its Angel that bends over it and whispers, "Grow, grow" ~The Talmund

gr8tfulgirl said...

The angel is so pretty!! xo

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Thank you so much for sharing your angel! I am a believer that all of us have a gardian angel watching over us :-)

Resa med Herbert said...

Hi again!

Glad you enjoy the Angel.

When I moved back to Gothenburg I started a new blog just CLICK HERE and you can check it out.

I put a link to you on my side, I hope it´s okey?

By from Irene

Hey Harriet said...

Sweet angel. Thanks for sharing her with us. I like the story also :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful angel.

Paz

Unknown said...

I love that about the guardian angel, what a terrific story :) Yours is a beautiful angel, thanks for sharing it!

Rosihue said...

ooh so pretty!