Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We Start A Mercury Retrograde Today..

Just a short reminder we will now be going into a Mercury Retrograde, 23 degrees Libra..it will last till October 15th and then go direct..
This is a time things can get a little mixed up..Any new contracts..read very carefully, some people back their computers up..anything new you buy, might cause a problem..just check and recheck..
If you have to redo someting, this is a good time..They always say anything with "re" in front of the word is what you should work with..
It doesn't always affect everyone..all depends on your Astrology chart and where Mercury sits..
This is something I like to keep a check on..Just for my own personal reasons..Heck, I have had many things go wrong before and Mercury wasn't in retrograde. Like I always say," you rule the stars, the stars don't rule you".
I find this a very interesting planet to watch..


Till next time, keep looking up..


17 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

I've read posts on a message board I frequent about this, about something that went wrong for someone. I still have no idea what it all means though lol. But now that I think about it that particular message board is down at the moment. Hmm...

Hey Harriet said...

Never heard about this. I'm a Libran, so I'm wondering if this mean things will be worse for me or better. Hmmmm...maybe I should investigate...

Sweets 'N Greets said...

I have not hear of this but it does make sense! Thank heavens I bought my new laptop BEFORE today!

melissa said...

I didn't know, oh no! Breath deep.

Rosihue said...

Isn't that the truth..it does make things challenging sometimes! ;)

Unknown said...

The last time i read this term was from an indian fortune teller..for fun of course...interesting, will check it up :D

Unknown said...

Good to have the reminder, knew it was coming up but forgot when. Not much goes wrong for me during this time per se but I try to hold off on signing anything until it is over anyway, just in case :)

80sMom said...

hey, rosebud, there's something wrong with everything I buy whether mercury is in retrograde or not! LOL!

Sarah McBride said...

That mercury in retrograde is nothing but trouble. I am totally being careful the next few weks.

SandraRee said...

This is good to know, don't think I've heard of it. I always learn something new on your blog Rosebud! :D And I loved your shots of the jet, we hear them before we see them here!

Bubs xo

Anonymous said...

This is actually quite fascinating as Mercury is my planet. It certainly would explain a few things, like having 4 buyers that haven't paid or communicated with me since Tuesday, very strange. Thanks for the heads up, it's really helpful as I've been scratching my head wondering what's up!

I tend to think "as above, so below" but I like your attitude about the stars not ruling us better.

UniqueNurseGranny said...

I am looking up..maybe repeat sales..

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Mercury has always rocked my world in a not so good way..mostly with communications! My husband and I have had some of our most terrible arguments during mercury retrograde and then I'll remember and tell him and we'll be all fine again knowing it's the planets fault. ;) lol It's a time to keep quiet and just ride the wave.

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Hello my friend. Just stopped by to how you are doing and that I was thinking about you :-)

Waterrose said...

My birthday is on Oct. 15th...does this mean that everything gets better on that date?

13 Delancey Street said...

Whoosh, this explains a lot!