Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thank You .

Thank you so much Overthe RainbowMom for this lovely award..It was such a happy surprise.
This blog has bought much happiness to me from all of you..so this is what I will do..My award is shared with all of you and sent with love..Now for the seven blogs I have to nominate..I will put seven newer blogs, ones that I think you will enjoy and are a fun read..I mean, they are new to me..
So here goes..
SimChieInspires
LemonShortbread
AnyOccasionBoutique
BubbaRyeAndMe
AprilAndAngus
BlossomingTree
GreenLovesYou


These are the rules..
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link the person you received your award from;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Put links of those blogs on yours; and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominate


Till next time, keep looking up..

13 comments:

Sweets 'N Greets said...

OH MY GOSH :-0 Thank you so much!! I'm speechless....AGAIN! I will post my award proudly :-) Thank you again for thinking of me!

Hugs,
Laura

Lemon Shortbread said...

oh thank you! I'll be sure to blog about this on my next post! =)

GalleryJuana said...

congratulations on the award! I love your blog too.

Rocki Adams said...

Wow - another award, you so deserve it as you blog is absolutely wonderful!

Happiness,
Rocki

Chubby Chieque said...

WOW!!! heart jump out of happiness!

My dear Rosebud,
A million tnx for sharing this award. It's been a pleasure receiving this from you and am truely thankful.
Many hugs from a sunny Stockholm,
//chie

SandraRee said...

Congratulations Rosebud! I know I most certainly love your blog! :D

Rosihue said...

YAY! Congrats on your award!!!

trudette said...

Congratulations, you deserve it !

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Congratulations Rosebud and thank you so very much for nominating my blog! It really means a lot that someone is actually reading it LOL. This is greatly appeciated.:)

Unknown said...

Dearest C
Congrats :D

ThePeachTree said...

You and all of your awards! You're going to need another mantle!

High Desert Diva said...

Aww.....congrats!

magicbeanbuyer said...

I finally got around to doing some nominating myself. Thanks for the award!!